Skip navigation

The Finnish Centre for Pensions now offers a new online application service for grant recipients

Those grant recipients who intend to work abroad can now apply for an A1 Certificate from the Finnish Centre for Pension online. An A1 certificate from Finland proves that your Finnish social security coverage continues when your grant work is temporarily carried out abroad.

In the online application service you will find the downloadable issued certificates. You can also inform the certificate issuer of any changes in your work abroad or apply for an extension to your A1 Certificate.

Further information about online application can be found on the Finnish Centre for Pension website

Contact us

Customer service +358 29 435 2650
Switchboard  +358 29 435 11

Secure e-mail service

Contact information

Leave a contact request