Skip navigation

Accidents and occupational diseases

How to use PDF forms:

- Start by saving the form to your own computer
- Open the form on your computer and fill it in using free-of-charge Adobe Reader software
- When you have filled in the form, save it again to your computer and send it to us.

With the claim forms you can apply for compensation and notify an accident or occupational disease sustained in the work covered by the MYEL insurance. If you also have the voluntary leisure-time MATA accident insurance, the form 7062e can be used to notify an accident taking place outside work.

The claim form (7062e or 7061e) must be submitted within 60 days of the accident or the date when the occupational disease was detected. Compensation for expenses (travel costs, medicines etc.) must be claimed within one year of the date they were incurred.

Contact us

Customer service +358 29 435 2650
Switchboard  +358 29 435 11

Secure e-mail service

Contact information

Leave a contact request