Skip navigation

Application and notification forms

This website uses PDF forms that can be filled in and used with a variety of tools, such as screen readers.

How to use PDF forms:

  • Start by saving the form to your own computer
  • Open the form on your computer and fill it in using free-of-charge Adobe Reader software
  • When you have filled in the form, save it again to your computer and send it to us.


Accidents and occupational diseases

With the claim forms you can apply for compensation and notify an accident or occupational disease sustained in the work covered by the MYEL insurance. If you also have the voluntary leisure-time MATA accident insurance, the form 7062e can be used to notify an accident taking place outside work.

The claim form (7062e or 7061e) must be submitted within 60 days of the accident or the date when the occupational disease was detected. Compensation for expenses (travel costs, medicines etc.) must be claimed within one year of the date they were incurred.

Application due to a change in circumstances

This form is to be used when there has been a change in circumstances so that the insurance needs to be interrupted, for example in the case of maternity/paternity leave.

  • Application due to a change in circumstances, 4046e (pdf)

Group leader's notification

This is the form for the leader of a working group. If the grant or scholarship has been given to a working group, the group leader uses this form to inform Mela of the names of the group members.

Insurance application for recipients of grants and scholarships

Use this form to apply for insurance when you start working on a new grant or scholarship. Fill out the form separately for each grant or scholarship if there is more than one.

Processing of personal data in Mela

Contact us

Customer service +358 29 435 2650
Switchboard  +358 29 435 11

Secure e-mail service

Contact information

Leave a contact request