Accident insurance

MATA occupational accident insurance provides compensation for occupational accidents experienced by agricultural entrepreneurs or grant/scholarship recipients, or for occupational diseases caused by such work. The insurance covers any treatment expenses for the injury or disease, as well as the daily allowance for the period of work disability. The occupational accident insurance is automatically valid as part of the statutory MYEL pension insurance policy. Therefore, there is no need to apply separately for this insurance.

Leisure-time MATA accident insurance covers any accidents that occur outside of work (non-occupational accidents). You can only opt to take MATA leisure-time accident insurance if you are already insured under MATA occupational accident insurance. The non-occupational insurance is valid around the clock and anywhere in the world.

Grant and scholarship recipients can find more information about MATA accident insurance under Grant and scholarship recipients.

Updated 21.08.2013